With the high cost of gasoline nowadays, most new driver think twice of getting Car Insurance. Driving without any Car Insurance is very BIG Risk. Most Drivver might think that car insurance is way too expensive,, But in the long run it may save you a lot og money. Take for instance for example, if you are in a car accident it may cost it may cost you thrice the amount you might have paid for a Car Insurance to cover for Hospitalization and for buying yet anothet Car, and Plus without Car Insurance you will be paying police fines as well as paying for suspended a licenses. A total of 47 states require some kind of Insurance for your car. It would be wise to know the basic law covering Car Insurance. Here are 10 tips you can refer to on how you can get the best deal on Car Insurance.
1. Know the Different types of car insurance policy the firts thing to know in buying car insurance is to understand the different policies the offer. choose a policy or policies that would best suit you need. Liability - This policy cover physicial injuries and damage to property. This Includes paying for hospitalization and other medical expenses. Damage to property Includes vehicles and ither tangible property that might have been damaged during the accident. Liability also includes expenses for court proceeding if the vehicular accident requires one, Collision - This Policy cover damages caused by natural disaster like flood, storm, hail or wind. This also includes damages by theft or Vandalism. Medical coverage - Medical expenses are covered by this policy not considering if the cause is a vehicular accident or not. Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - A personal insurance of the driver. This Policy covers for medical expenses and treatment caused by an auto incident. Uninsured Motorits - If by change you are hit by an uninsured driver, this policy covers the damage done to your vehicle. Underinsured Motorist - This policy will cover the remaining cost for repairing your damaged car if ever the incident is caused by an insured driver with inadequate liability insurance. Rental Reimbursement - In case of a damaged car due to a vehicular accident, this policy will give a daily allowwance for rental fee.
2. Know your credit rating: In most state, credit has been the number one factor affecting car insurance rates. Be sure you have a copy of you credit report and check its accuracy and immediately contest any erroneous information.
3. Motor vehicle Report (MVR) you can get a copy of your motor vehicle report in your respective departement of driver servise or Departement of Public Safety in your state. A 3 years record may cost you 5$ and a 7 years record would cost you 7$. Like credit report, verif that all information are correct.
4. Accident Reports you can get a copy of your motor vehicle accident report from the local police departement. It may take around 6 weeks before you can receive the detailed report. you might need to pay a higher car insurance rate if you have reported accident within the last 18 months.
5. Scout for a good insurance package thare are some insurance companies that are offering multi-vehicle discount. You would get a lower rate if you have 2 or more vehicles that you want to get insured. Also, you can get a goog deal from 1 company that packages all their insurance policies, Including home and health insurance.
6. Check out Various discount most Insurance company offers a discount to drivers over 55 Years of age. It always pays to be a good student; you can get a student discount if you have a3.0 point average or higher.
7. Obtain a Driving Safety Certificate it is common for car insurance companies to give certain discount to those who finish a safety driving course with a very good Standing.
8. Check the Model of Your Car Insurance rates can be different from vehicle to vehicle. A fancy car will obviously have a higher rate than an older model. Car Insurane
9. Take Advantage of added features be sure you are receiving lower rates for safety and security feature like antoblock brakes and air Bags.
10. How much are you Willing to pay choose the option where you can handle the down payment an the monthly paying scheme. Compare other insurance' price before perchasing one, You can try Calling a toll- free number (1-800-837-5254) Where you can ask for call insurance assistance and compare rates.
Remember, don't forget to pray and the prepation of cooked this way in order to successful with good.